helpwantedMega Job Fair: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 7pm-10pm

Hiring for the following clubs: Sam’s After Dark LA*, Sam’s Hofbrau LA, Baygirls Torrance & Crazy Horse West Covina

HIRING ALL POSITIONS:
Bartenders, Busboy, Cook, DJs, Door Person, Managers, Security, Showgirls, and Waitresses

Must be 18 years old and over. Must be 21 years old and over for Sam’s Hofbrau LA and Crazy Horse West Covina positions.

* Sam’s After Dark Opens Thursday, February 28th

Share →

43 Responses to Mega Job Fair on Tuesday, Feb 26

1. Jermale Russell says:

I am interested in both doorman or security positions out at the Torrance Baygirls location.

2. jackelyn lainez says:

I’m interested in door person or waitress at sams afterdark. Where do I apply?

3. Evaristo says:

am interested on the DJ possisition am a Party DJ currently!

4. Eddie says:

I’m interested in the bartending position what would be a good time for me to go apply at sams?

5. Michael Dardon says:

Hello my name is Michael. I was wondering when your crazy horse location will be opening up and also will you be hiring male bartenders. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers Michael Dardon.

6. juan says:

hi i am interested in the security or doorman position in either bay girls club or sam’s after dark… hope to hear from you soon thank you

• admin says:

Perfect timing. I’ve been told that we may be opening in 1-2 weeks. However, this has not been confirmed yet. We will keep you posted on this website.

7. David says:

Interested in busboy position! When and where should I apply?!

8. Joanna says:

Hello, I just seen the Job fair posting and notice I just missed it, however just want to know if there will be any other job fair dates? Thanks hope to hear from you?

9. nikkilove says:

Is baygirls hiring waitresess? I can walk in to apply just checking ahead of time?

10. Diamond says:

Im interested in showgirl and waitress

• admin says:

We are still not open yet but will post something on this website when we are closer to opening.

11. Rachel says:

Hi. I am interested in being one of your show girls. How many locations are there? Are they all topless?
    I also have a lot of experience in waiting tables and hosting. I am currently in Pasadena, looking for a place around Arcadea.
    I need a job as soon as possible. Thanks

12. Lola says:

Hi!!! My name is Lola and I was inquiring about your receptionist position. I am new to Pasadena, CA from Las Vegas, NV and am very interested in working with your company…When possible, can I please get an email or response back. Hope to hear from you…Thank You for your time!! 🙂

• admin says:

Currently, we do not have a position available for a receptionist. When we are closer to opening, we will post something here with a list of open positions.

13. erika says:

Does the waitressing position requires to be topless?

14. John says:

I was wondering if they are in need of security in sams after dark…. I have 2 years experience and several permits. Who should I talk to for hiring or information

• admin says:

Security at Sam’s After Dark and Sam’s Hofbrau is operated by an outside security company, Sanfaz Security. Please contact them directly for employment opportunities.

15. BABY says:

Are you hiring for showgirls at sam’s after dark and if so, when are auditions

16. Daizy says:

What kind of music does Sam’s After Dark play???

17. Elizabeth hernandez says:

Hello good afternoon my name is Elizabeth hernandez I am 25 years old and i looking for ajob am interested in the waitress or reseptionist position you guys are hiring for how can I go about getting an interview